Christmas Traditions

Last Christmas was awesome. First of all, my grandma came to visit me and my parents. I was really happy that she came. I was also happy because i was spending some time with my parents and the best part was that my grandma came. At first, when I woke up we went to Ihop to eat some breakfast and it was really yummy and then when we all came back home we played some Christmas music and we got to the good part. I got to open all of my presents. I got clothes, shoes, toys, and so much other stuff.

Then after I opened all of my presents, my parents and grandma opened their presents. After all of the presents were opened, we all had to clean up the living room because there was wrapping paper plastic and boxes everywhere. Then after that was done we all sat down on the couch, made popcorn and we watched 2 Christmas movies.

This Christmas I have plans for so much fun stuff. First we are going to wake up and we are going to make some yummy food. We are doing this because every Christmas we make a Christmas dinner. Then we will go down to my cousins house and open our presents together. Finally we will have our Christmas dinner and that will be awesome family Christmas!

If you’re looking for some fun family Christmas traditions, visit the sites below!

50 Magical Family Christmas Traditions

25 of the Best Family Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Remember